What We Do
DDI provides support to social and economic development projects including small and medium enterprise (MSE) development, trade and investment initiatives, micro finance, and HIV/AIDS prevention/mitigation. DDI is committed to promoting and upholding the ideals of participatory development.
Our Services Include
- Grants Management
- Project design and development
- Project support and remediation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Development of business plans
- Facilitation of trade and supply chain linkages
- Organizational assessments
- Strategic planning
- Training programs
DDI has (1) An excellent track record of providing technical services to micro, small and medium enterprises, including cooperatives, CBOs and NGOs in Nigeria (2) the operational and financial capacity, including physical and human resources to execute development projects, and (3) the ability to meet the reporting requirements of donors and regulatory authorities.